In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Morgan Ward, Assistant Professor of Marketing at Emory University, Goizueta School of Business joined us! Morgan discussed the psychology of gift giving and explained the ‘why’ behind choosing the perfect gift. Morgan expressed that there are 3 key factors to gift giving: giving something that pleases the recipient, choosing a gift that reminds the recipient of you, and giving a gift that is representative of the relationship.
Steve Ficarra, Owner of Betancourt Communities and a good friend of our favorite real estate expert, Jere Metcalf, joined us in studio during hour two. Steve, who is currently developing two housing communities in Brookhaven, Brookhaven Walk and Brookhaven Wilshire Townhomes, discussed the development process, collaborating with other builders, and the process of choosing a theme for a new subdivision.
In the Local Headlines:
- Midtown church puts prime property on the market
- Spend too much time on social media? New Georgia Tech technique may be solution
- Scandal brewing in Atlanta? Gloria Neal opens up about departing CBS46, hints at legal action
- Coca-Cola’s Muhtar Kent stepping down; James Quincey tapped for CEO
- The Atlanta Citizens Review Board is using some star power to let city residents know they can now report bad behavior by police officers confidentially
In the National Headlines:
- Tim Cook, Sheryl Sandberg among tech execs to meet with Trump
- Boeing sells 80 jets to Iran Air in biggest U.S. – Iran deal since 1979
- JCPenney, Kohl’s Macy’s and Sears sued over misleading prices
- Why SodaStream International Ltd. Stock Popped 41% in November
- 7 Important Tax Dates in 2017
- Accusations of Fraud at Wells Fargo Spread to Sham Insurance Policies
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .