In the Guest Chair:
Dale DeSena, Founder of Tate of Atlanta and Food that Rocks, was Dana’s guest during hour one of the show. Dale discussed the newest food festival to hit Sandy Springs.
Author and Comedian, Paul Ollinger, joined Dana in studio during hour two. Paul, author of, “You Should Totally Get An MBA:A Comedian’s Guide to Top U.S. Business Schools,” explained how getting his MBA impacted his life.
Professor of Organization & Management at Emory University, Peter Roberts phoned in to talk research, farming and Goizueta.
In the Local Headlines:
- Here’s what we need in Georgia, less transparency from our state government… Not!!
- Cinema chains scouting Atlanta for new locations
- Gwinnett County, get ready for your monthly expenses to go up…
- Dog policies divide diners, shoppers
In the National Headlines:
- Bruce Springsteen is the latest to shun North Carolina over its so-called “bathroom law.”
- The US Postal Service is dropping mail prices for first time in 100 years.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions Recent Data Breach is a Bigger Oops Than it Seems
- 40% of Students Aren’t Paying Back the Government
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.