It’s Monday FUN-day on The Dana Barrett Show! RISE UP Atlanta, we’re going to the Super Bowl!!
In the Guest Chair:
Need a ride? Call Lyft. Sam Bond, Lyft Atlanta’s General Manager, joined us in studio to explain why Lyft is the way to go. Downsizing from two cars to one, Sam explained why he’s taking Lyft everywhere and how they’re taking Atlanta by storm.
During hour two, real estate guru’s Jere Metcalf and Robert Bairstow of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty joined us in studio to talk 2017’s real estate market. Jere explained that whether you’re buying or selling, it’s important to know the market.
In the Local Headlines:
- Police estimate: 60,000 in Atlanta for the social justice march to the Capitol
- Park Tavern apologizes to Falcons fans for planning a Packers rally
- Cracker Barrel bringing new biscuit concept to Atlanta
- Georgia lawmakers to reconsider MARTA rail funding
- Marietta’s ‘Big Chicken’ restaurant getting $2 million renovation
- Volkswagen’s $14.7 billion “Dieselgate” settlement could greenify Georgia’s roads
In the National Headlines:
- United Airlines grounds domestic flights because of IT issue
- Samsung blames batteries for Galaxy Note 7 fires
- Donald Trump’s Health-Law Directive Spurs a Dash to Decode It
- Trump was right about Mexican-made GM cars
- U.S. Regulators Close Tesla Autopilot Probe
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .