Today The Dana Barrett Show was live streamed on Facebook for the first time, we ate sushi & talked Hogwarts. That’s right…it’s Friday!
In the Guest Chair:
Brandon Smith, The Workplace Therapist, joined us in studio during hour one of the show! Brandon dished on R-E-S-P-E-C-T and explained how we can all respect each other within the workplace.
During hour two, Todd Dae Kulper, Executive Chef at Doraku, joined us in studio and he brought along some delicious (and beautiful) sushi! Todd explained how Doraku serves only the freshest and most authentic Japanese food. Be sure to check it out!
Ashley Calfee, Assistant Store Manager at Books-A-Million joined us in studio to talk things Harry Potter! Ashely dished on the newest Harry Potter book, and what Books-A-Million is doing to celebrate it’s release!
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia Tax-Free Weekend 2016: Dates, Items Included, More Details
- Atlanta based Sharecare has announced that they are acquiring Healthways’ population health business.
- Ohio company helping MARTA launch dynamic advertising
In the National Headlines:
- Debt Collectors’ Abuses Prompt Consumer Agency to Propose New Rules
- Chipotle will now make burgers
- Apple’s Hard-Charging Tactics Which Worked Great for iTunes and Digital Music Aren’t Working as they Try to Expand Apple TV
- New App, Burst Shopping, Allows Users to Cash in on Their Own Personal Style and Fashion
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.