In the Guest Chair:
Jennifer Warawa, EVP of Products with Sage joined us in studio during hour one of today’s show. Jennifer explained that Sage helps companies with the technology side of their business. She also dished on the upcoming Sage Summit, which will be May 11th. The first 20 Dana Barrett Show listeners can receive free tickets to the event by clicking the Registration Link and entering the code ‘ATL2017.’
The Doctor was in the house during hour two of the show! That’s right, Progressive Medical‘s Dr. Gez Agolli joined us in studio to answer all of our health questions. Dr. Agolli talked cancer and treatments, allergies, and helped us understand different types of milk!
In the Local Headlines:
- Plans filed to kick off $193 million Philips Arena renovation
- Karen Handel’s team posted some embarrassing video of her. Oops.
- Billy Joel show prompts mixed reviews of SunTrust Park as concert venue
In the National Headlines:
- Low-Key White House Correspondents’ Dinner Proceeds Without Donald Trump
- Kelly Ripa will announce her new Live co-host 9AM today!
- Lyft bookings and ridership soar amid turmoil at Uber
- Southwest Airlines: We won’t overbook anymore
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .