In hour one, Sculptor Martin Dawe whose most recent work is the newly unveiled statue of Martin Luther King, Jr. at the state capitol, joined us to talk about the work, and to share his background, how he learned his craft, and made a successful business out of it with Cherrylion Studios.
In hour two we continued our 8 part series with author Sean Young. His book, STICK WITH IT: A Scientifically Proven Process for Changing Your Life – for Good includes 7 forces behind lasting change and today we took a deep dive into Force #2: Community.
In the local headlines:
- Case closed on Kroger lawsuit versus Lidl ( http://bit.ly/2h3u2Bs )
- Coca-Cola Coffee Plus released in Japanese vending machines ( http://bit.ly/2h2PTsE )
- Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter facing blowback over Irma comments ( http://on-ajc.com/2h3PpT5 )
- Jimmy Carter To Donald Trump: ‘Keep The Peace … Tell The Truth’ ( http://bit.ly/2h3bcKZ )
In the national headlines:
- Slack Passes 6 Million Daily Users And Opens Up Channels To Multi-Company Use ( http://bit.ly/2wXBYyp )
- Facebook is making it harder to profit off of smut, vice and fake news. ( http://cnnmon.ie/2h3OPVA )
- Shkreli apologizes for Hillary Clinton post, calling it ‘poor judgment’ ( http://cnnmon.ie/2h3Pqqi )
- Martin Shkreli’s Bail Revoked as Judge Orders Him Sent to Jail ( http://on.wsj.com/2h4YriP )
- Former pharmaceutical executive will be held until his sentencing on securities-fraud charges Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Tuesday that CEOs were wrong to walk from President Trump’s business advisory groups last month. ( http://cnnmon.ie/2h42dJw )