In the Guest Chair:
Beautiful scarves for a great cause. That’s Bene Scarves in a nutshell! Partners, Michelle Blue and Sasha Matthews, joined us in studio during hour one to talk starting a business, making a profit, and giving back to the girls of Ghana.
The one and only Don Barden, Behavioral Economist, Author of “The Perfect Plan“, and the luckiest man in the world joined us during hour two! Don discussed how to handle uncomfortable situations as a leader, and dreaming big.
In the Local Headlines:
- Reed to make major announcement about future of Turner Field
- CAP launches study of capping Downtown Connector with urban greenspace
- Cisco to ax 5,500 jobs globally, Atlanta potentially affected
- 101 metro Atlanta companies make the 2016 Inc. 5000
- Senators raise concerns in wake of Delta, Southwest outages
In the National Headlines:
- Aetna told DOJ it would drop Obamacare if Humana merger is blocked
- Ford Promises Fleets of Driverless Cars Within Five Years
- Retail Giant Target on the Struggle Bus to Loser Town
- Target Adds Private Bathrooms to Quell Transgender Debate
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .