In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Joe Koufman, CEO of AgencySparks joined us in studio to dish on the company’s upcoming events and to talk SPARKsouth, AgencySparks’ digital marketing conference!
During hour two, Jacqui Chew, Licensee at TEDxPeachtree joined us to talk all things TEDx and give the inside scoop on their upcoming event, which will be September 30th & Emceed by the one and only…Dana Barrett.
In the Local Headlines:
- Newton to lift moratorium on mosque
- Roswell water: What is making the city’s water taste funny?
- Atlanta-filmed “Stranger Things” renewed for second season
- Brookhaven takes big step toward Peachtree Creek Greenway
- Home Chef to bring 1,200 jobs to DeKalb
- Georgia DOT Opens Small Business Help Center
- Cash flows into Atlanta on Labor Day weekend
In the National Headlines:
- Insurers Move to Limit Options in Health-Care Exchange Plans
- Samsung Introduces New Gear S3 Smartwatch
- EpiPen CEO could score $28 million payday thanks to price hikes
- Dropbox Says 68 Million Usernames and Passwords Stolen in 2012 Hack
- Google Takes on Uber With New Ride-Share Service
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .