Today’s show as jammed packed with great guests, awesome headlines, and of course, tons of laughs! It’s The Dana Barrett Show!
In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Brian Miller, Regional President of Sprint joined Dana in studio! Brian, who is responsible for sales strategy, network oversight, customer service, marketing communications, and general operations, was in to dish on Sprint’s localization model.
Eddie Johnson, Co-Owner of Publik Draft House was in studio to dish on the upcoming Great Southern Craft Beer Competition!
During hour two, Genie Burnett, Psychologist and Executive Director of Manna Fund, Inc. joined Dana in studio to discuss her non-profit, which provides intense and residential treatment for those who had severe eating disorders across the country.
In the Local Headlines:
- Weekend protests planned in Atlanta
- Gov. Deal extends executive order aimed at keeping fuel flowing
- Lewis to Trump: Are blacks today in worse shape than during slavery?
- Kasim Reed on CNN: ‘Donald Trump is lying’ about black communities
In the National Headlines:
- Yahoo says 500 million accounts stolen
- Tesla files suit to open store in Michigan
- Walmart handed out cash bonuses of up to $500 to almost a million workers.
- What’s in a Name? Nearly Half of Workers are Dissatisfied with their Job Title
- Nearly half of Samsung Galaxy Note 7s in the U.S. have been returned
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .