In the guest chair:
This morning, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Christ Huffstickler Vice President of Sales at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s and Author Josh Levs. Christa dished on the real estate market and talked condos vs apartments, while Josh talked all things family, dads, and business.
In the headlines:
- The FBI has turned to Israeli mobile forensics specialist Cellebrite to help it open the encrypted iPhone used by one of the shooters in December’s deadly attack in San Bernardino
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says America’s voters are embracing “fool’s gold.”
- A new story in the NY Times says the Ubers of anything and everything other than ride sharing are failing.
- Disney, Marvel to boycott Georgia if Religious Freedom bill passes.
- The former Buckhead site of Tex-Mex restaurant Rio Bravo is being considered as a new high-rise apartment.
- Atlanta is America’s No. 1 rapidly aging city, according to Forbes.com.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar:http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.