In hour one:
Larry Zgrabik CEO & Business Coach, AdviCoach joined us to talk about narrowing your focus. The book we discussed in the segment is THE ONE THING by Gary Keller.
In hour two:
Kenny Baer Managing Partner at Baer Wealth Management joined us to share some things you can do before the end of the year to minimize your 2017 Tax bill, and to tell us what he’s keeping an eye on as it relates to tax reform.
In the Local Headlines:
In the National Headlines:
- Bankrupt Toys “R” Us wins OK to pay $16 million in executive bonuses http://cnnmon.ie/2B8fo8m
- California blames Wells Fargo for 1,500 fake insurance policies http://cnnmon.ie/2Bb3DhE
- American Airline’s pilot scheduling snafu could cost $10 million http://cnnmon.ie/2B8mSZa
- Coal CEO: Senate tax plan ‘wipes us out’ http://cnnmon.ie/2B6OsGn
- Wal-Mart’s New Name: It’s Not Just a Store Anymore http://on.wsj.com/2B7FbxD
- A long list of Democrats now calling on Al Franken to resign amid sexual-misconduct allegations http://read.bi/2nxUlXa