In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, New York Times (and International) Best-Selling Author, Steve Berry phoned in to dish on his latest book The Lost Order. In addition to his sixteen lauded novels and four e-books, Berry and his wife are the co-founders of History Matters, a non-profit organization that raises money for the preservation and conservation of historic sites.
Sandy Springs Food that Rocks is coming up on May 6th! Taste of Atlanta’s Marketing and Media Manager, Skye Estroff and New York Times Best-Selling Author, Mary Kay Andrews joined us in studio to give the details. Food that Rocks will feature the yummy foods of 25 Sandy Springs restaurants, live music, and book signing by Mary Kay! You can get your tickets by clicking HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia Chamber endorses Republican Karen Handel, gets hammered on Facebook
- BREAKING: Judge sends Tex McIver to jail after gun found in condo
- Et tu Delta? Delta passenger uses restroom before takeoff, gets bumped from flight
- Max Lager’s team to open Westside brewpub The Bold Monk
In the National Headlines:
- FCC chair unveils plan to roll back net neutrality
- Trump Unveils Broad Tax-Cut Plan (The 7 Key Elements of the White House Tax Plan)
- Amazon’s new Echo camera is weird and a little creepy — but it hints at Amazon’s master plan to rule tech
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .