In the Guest Chair:
NPR Commentator and Author of “A FINE MESS: A Global Quest for a Simpler, Fairer, and More Efficient Tax Season,” T.R. Reid phoned in this morning to give us the inside scoop on tax day and why he believes our tax system is our insufficient.
During hour two, Bill Coontz, President of Dalton Agency joined us in studio! Bill discussed politics and advertising as it pertains to the race in Georgia for the 6th Congressional District. Bill also discussed the do’s and don’ts of political ads and strategies.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia House Race Elicits Huge Sums, National Interest and Trump Tweet
- Race for the Cure postponed due to I-85 bridge collapse
- Interstate 20 buckles, closing westbound traffic
- Georgia Dome demolition pushed back to end of the year
- GNG, Community Partners Invite Atlanta to Unplug and Recycle Electronics for Earth Day
In the National Headlines:
- H-1B visa applications decline for first time in 5 years
- Murder raises uncomfortable issues for Facebook, other social networks
- Slack, an Upstart in Messaging, Now Faces Giant Tech Rivals
- Older Workers Challenge Firms’ Aggressive Pursuit of the Young
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .