In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Todd Clark, President and CEO of CO-OP Financial joined us in studio to discuss technology for credit unions. CO-OP supports over 3,500 credit unions and 60 million members by providing customizable tools and services!
Lindsey Epperly, Owner & Travel Consultant with Epperly Travel was in studio during hour two to offer helpful travel tips and to dish on customized holiday travel!
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia’s first indoor skydiving facility has launched in Cobb County
- Georgia 400 project officially underway
- North Carolina vote could affect ‘religious liberty’ debate in Georgia
- Contract delays leave empty spots at Atlanta airport
In the National Headlines:
- Warren Buffett hasn’t sold a single share of Wells Fargo following scandal
- Zuckerberg vows to weed out Facebook ‘fake news’
- AMC Poised to Become World’s Largest Movie Chain
- Car Makers Gear Up for Electric Push
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .