Happy New Year! Today was our first live show of 2017 and let’s just say, Dana and I were sassier than ever. From Mariah Carey’s epic NYE fail to Cinnabon’s tribute to the late Carrie Fisher, today’s show was not one to be missed!
In the Guest Chair:
Our first guest of the new year was Adam Walker, Managing Partner and Strategist with Sideways8 Interactive. Adam discussed digital marketing and offered helpful tips and tricks to building a website that not only looks good but attracts viewers.
Brian Ottaviano of The Combine joined us during hour two. Brian explained that The Combine works with enterprise companies to help them monetize IP.
In the Local Headlines:
- Hartsfield-Jackson ridesharing rules took effect on Sunday
- DirecTV and AT&T U-verse customers lost and then regained access to Channel 2 and all ABC programming on Sunday
- HGTV Dream Home 2017 is on St. Simons Island
- Cinnabon gets burned for tweeting about Carrie Fisher’s Star Wars buns
In the National Headlines:
- Dick Clark Productions fires back at Mariah Carey’s camp’s claims
- Bentonville Police Subpoena Amazon for Echo Device to Solve Murder
- Luxury Apartment Boom Looks Set to Fizzle in 2017
- France gives workers ‘right to disconnect’ from office email
- Finland is giving 2,000 citizens a guaranteed income
- Twitter Seeks a Little Help From Its Users
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .