In the Guest Chair:
Daniel Sabio, Director of Atlanta Startup Battle joined us in studio during hour one of today’s Tech Tuesday show! Daniel explained that Atlanta Startup Battle is the most unique pitch competition in Atlanta, with over 100 ideas presented within two days. He also talked Tech Square Labs, diversity, and investment.
During hour two, Jen Bonnett, ATDC‘s GM and Atlanta Startup Battle judge, was in to give us an update on what’s new with ATDC. Jen dished on the upcoming Startup Showcase, ATDC’s Boot camp Graduation, and judging for Atlanta Startup Battle.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta mayoral candidates post fund-raising updates
- Adidas could “4D” print footwear in Georgia plant
- Sharecare Named Official Webby Award Honoree In Two Categories
- Kabbage Extends $3 Billion in Funding to over 100,000 Small Business Customers
- NCR Launches Consumer Self-Ordering Solution for North American Restaurant Customers
In the National Headlines:
- Labor Department goes after big tech for discrimination
- The Hiring Outlook for the Second Quarter is the Best in a Decade, According to CareerBuilder’s Latest Forecast
- Hyperloop One is considering 11 US routes for its futuristic transport system
- Passenger dragged from United Airlines flight in ‘upsetting event’
- Wells Fargo Claws Back $75 Million More From John Stumpf and Carrie Tolstedt
- YouTube TV is here – but not as cool as it could be… It Will Force You to Watch Ads on Many DVR’d Shows
- Disney seeks patent for a ‘humanoid robot’ that can play a character
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .