In the Guest Chair:
ATP was in the house during hour one of today’s show! Courtney Starling and Brendan Thompson joined Dana in studio to dish on ATP’s upcoming Gala- you can still get tickets online at atpconnect.org!
During hour two, the one and only Brian Dally, CEO of GROUNDFLOOR was in to give us updates on his booming company and hinted that we should lookout for some exciting news coming from GROUNDFLOOR in the near future!
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia’s voter registration deadline is Today!!!
- City plans 1,000-space parking garage with green roof for Grant Park
- Politicians Eat too – and Politically, it seems!
- Class A office space planned at Hartsfield-Jackson
- Atlanta Startup Haste is raising $2.5M to Minimize Internet Lag
In the National Headlines:
- Facebook’s ‘Secret Conversations’ mode deletes messages for extra security
- Facebook Rolls Out Workplace Chat Tool
- Warren Buffett to Trump: ‘I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944’
- Samsung nightmare gets worse as carriers bail on Galaxy Note 7 replacements
- Wells Fargo Managers Pushed Overdraft Services
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.