In the Guest Chair:
CEO Jabari Moore and Co-Founder, Michael LaScala of Atticus joined us during hour one on this #TechTuesday! Jabari and Michael explained that Atticus is an app that connects traffic ticket recipients to licensed attorney’s for a flat rate of $249. The app is available for iOS and android download!
During hour two, Brooks Robinson, Co-Founder & CEO of Springbot, joined us in studio! Brooks explained that Springbot delivers an eCommerce marketing platform to small and medium businesses. Springbot, who recently raised $10 million, is in the midst of a major expansion and are actively seeking qualified candidates to join their team! If you’re interested, you can email email@example.com!
In the Local Headlines:
- Charlotte Rescinds LGBTQ Nondiscrimination Ordinance, Clearing the Way for HB2 Repeal
- Delta ending partnership with Alaska Airlines
- Atlanta’s Fox Theatre to be subject of Georgia Public Broadcasting documentary
- Atlanta Streetcar Launches New Beta Mobile App
- Atlanta Based Gray TV Targets Millennials by Delivering Local News Through Haystack TV’s OTT Platform
In the National Headlines:
- Burger King will let you exchange unwanted holiday gifts for a Whopper
- GM to Cut Production at Four U.S. Plants to Reduce Inventories
- Facebook’s ‘fake news’ labels under fire from right
- Twitter decides to keep Vine as a camera app
- Snapchat unveils strange vending machine for its sunglasses
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .