Macy’s topped our national headlines this morning. Not only will the chain be open on Thanksgiving day, but they’ll be opening an hour earlier this year. Needless to say, Dana was fired about this this..kinda like the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. #SaveThanksgiving
In the Guest Chair:
The one and only Jen White, VP of Operations for ATP, joined us in studio during hour one! Jen dished on the recent ATP Gala and offered helpful tips & tricks to becoming successful in the networking world.
During hour two, Steven Latham, Founder & CEO of Banyan Hills Technologies joined us in studio to talk IoT, tech, and his booming business.
In the Local Headlines:
- Hi-Rez Studios to expand Alpharetta headquarters, create 75 jobs
- Atlanta City Council not ready to act on parking contract
- Georgia Companies Make the 2016 Global FinTech Forward Rankings
- Delta may significantly lower fares on transatlantic flights
- Comedian’s fake Facebook page pokes fun at city of Atlanta
In the National Headlines:
- Slumping (Stupid) Macy’s to Open Even Earlier on Thanksgiving This Year
- Netflix soars 20% as new subscribers stream in
- Samsung Self-Tested Batteries in Galaxy Note 7 Phone
- Pepsi gets aggressive on cutting sugar
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .