In the Guest Chair:
Graduating from Clark Atlanta University soon? Well you can expect an eDiploma in addition to the traditional paper version. Martin Hill, Clark Atlanta University’s Academic Records Manager joined us in studio to dish on the new technology that’s enhancing the way you receive and store your diploma.
During hour two, ChooseATL‘s Kate Atwood phoned in to dish on SXSW, the ChooseATL house in Austin, Ludacris, and recruiting professionals to our great city!
In the Local Headlines:
- Casinos bill dead for 2017
- Atlanta Braves to pay $7.5 million toward $75M spring stadium
- SuperShuttle pulling out of Atlanta
- Huge Technology Village proposed for Alpharetta
- Kasim Reed defends letter to embattled Gwinnett official’s employer
- Time Warner selling Peachtree TV for $70 million
In the National Headlines:
- PwC Partner at Oscars Tweeted Backstage Minutes Before Best Picture Mix-Up
- High drama can’t save the Oscars from its lowest ratings since 2008.
- SpaceX to fly two space tourists around the moon in 2018
- Stuffed toys leak millions of voice recordings from kids and parents
- A Constitutional Right to Facebook and Twitter? Supreme Court Weighs In
- Under Pressure to Prove Its Ads Actually Work, Google Opens Up
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .