Band of Coders is an elite team of product managers, software architects and developers who partner with business executives to build their next successful product. To read more about The Loft and their Women in Technology Initiative, click here: http://bit.ly/1EEezuh.
PMG deploys enterprise service catalog and business process automation software that streamlines operations, reduces costs and improves efficiency.
In the headlines:
- The Georgia Technology Summit is tomorrow (March 25th) at the Cobb Galleria. Presenters include Hal Gregersen.
- South Korea-based light maker, Wells Lighting will invest $30 million to put its first North American headquarters in Millen, Ga. and create 200 jobs.
- Baristas will no longer be asked to write #RaceTogether on your Starbucks cup, but CEO Howard Schultz says the campaign is not over and he is as committed as ever to sparking a conversation about race.
- Is there a business use the for VR goggles from Oculus Rift? A Seattle based company thinks so. They’re using the goggles for VR tours of real estate that hasn’t been built yet. Pretty cool.
- The new Apple TV might actually be worth buying IF they can get the live streaming of actual TV and sports part of it down. They’re working on agreements with the networks… if someone can make this happen, the cable companies are going to get VERY nervous.
- Square is disrupting again… they’re getting into the online payments game and doing it cheaper than the current players like Paypal, etc.
Can we really get more done with less? Join The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club as we discuss ZILCH: THE POWER OF ZERO IN BUSINESS by Nancy Lublin on Monday, April 20th at South City Kitchen in Vinings! Get all the details and sign up to attend here: http://www.meetup.com/DBShow/.
For other events and appearances, check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.