In hour one, Todd Clark, the President & CEO of CO-OP Financial Services joined us to talk about the Shared Branch concept for Credit Unions, the tech for that network, and the how they are helping customers weather the hurricanes and their aftermath.
2ULaundry Cofounder & CRO Dan D’Aquisto joined us in hour two to talk about bringing their high tech, high touch, “we’ll do your laundry” concept to Atlanta. This is no “Uber” for laundry…. instead, 2ULaundry has effectively leveraged technology to make sending your laundry out easy and cost effective. And because they don’t outsource the work, they ensure a level of quality you can trust. I’m in. Can you tell?
In the local headlines:
- MARTA to take charge of Atlanta Streetcar () Record-setting weekend for Mercedes-Benz Stadium ( http://bit.ly/2xsYK0Q )
- UPS First Com http://bit.ly/2xtqdPP mercial Customer In U.S. To Use New Daimler Electric Delivery Truck ( http://bit.ly/2xtmcv0 )
- The Alpharetta Technology Commission Becomes ‘Tech Alpharetta’ ( http://bit.ly/2xtfCnX )
- Atlanta mayoral hopeful Kwanza Hall reviving marijuana legislation ( http://on-ajc.com/2xtE2Oc )
In the national headlines:
- Commercial Construction Index Finds High Optimism in U.S. Commercial Construction Industry but raises concerns over skilled labor shortages ( http://read.bi/2xsNIsu ) Rolling Stone magazine up for sale ( http://cnnmon.ie/2xtgdGd )
- Flexible NFL helmet aims to reduce head injuries ( http://cnnmon.ie/2xsWBSH )
- Toys R Us could file for bankruptcy on Monday ( http://read.bi/2xu8Pur )
In the tech headlines:
US Navy plans to use Xbox 360 controllers for its periscope system ( http://read.bi/2fgholX ) Microsoft won’t be holding its annual hardware launch event this year — here’s what it’s doing instead ( http://read.bi/2ffxqMU ) How the Internet Kept Humming During 2 Hurricanes ( http://nyti.ms/2fg4u7x )