It’s Tech Tuesday and…Election Day! Make sure to get out there and vote!
In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Sunil Sehgal, Managing Partner with TechArcis Solutions, Inc. joined us in studio! Sunil dished on QA, software testing, and TechArcis.
Tim Kiser, Owner & Founder of Colo ATL joined us during hour two to discuss colocation, Atlanta, and flying planes.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta City Council agrees to hire new parking vendor
- FinTech Atlanta Connects Early Stage Job Seekers With Financial Technology Companies Looking to Hire
- Regents to vote on Georgia State purchase of Turner Field
- MidiCi pizzeria planned for historic Roswell
- EarthLink to merge with Windstream in $1.1B deal
In the National Headlines:
- Bots, Tweets, and Doodles: Tech Companies get you read to vote
- Smith & Wesson aims to be known as more than a gun maker
- Tesla phases out unlimited free charging
- News Outlets Brace for Postelection Audience Swoon
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .