In the Guest Chair:
Local CIO Matthew Maddox joined us in studio during hour one. Matt explained what startups can learn from enterprise companies and discussed bridging the gap between corporate and startup IT departments.
Dr. Flavio Villanustre, VP of Technology and leads HPCC Systems with LexisNexis Risk Solutions joined us during hour two! Dr. Villanustre discussed mitigating risk and how LexisNexis can provide your company with risk solutions.
In the Local Headlines:
- Delta says operations returning to normal after systems outage grounds flights
- Kia Motors’ Georgia plant to pay tribute to Falcons’ success
- Beer bill clears Georgia Senate committee
- Cumberland could get a mixed-use development larger than SunTrust Park
- Atlanta Mayor Reed confident on Underground, has big homelessness plan
In the National Headlines:
- Federal Trade Commission Questions Mylan on EpiPen
- Amazon Working With Lawmakers to Counter Trump’s Immigration Order
- Corporate Criticism of Trump’s Travel Ban Moves Beyond Tech
- Starbucks Unveils Voice Ordering for iPhone App and Amazon’s Talking Alexa Speakers
- Lyft has surpassed Uber in daily downloads for the first time ever
- Boy Scouts, Reversing Century-Old Stance
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .