In the Guest Chair:
In studio for the first hour of Tech Tuesday was Jeff Perkins, CMO of QASymphony. Jeff dished about QASymphony’s upcoming Quality Jam conference, a special opportunity to learn from the industry’s brightest and network with the leading minds in software testing. Be sure to check out Jeff’s interview and find out how listeners of The Dana Barrett Show can receive a special discount on tickets!
During hour two, Barry McCarthy – Executive Vice President and Head of Network & Security Solutions at First Data – joined Dana in studio. Dana and Barry talked about First Data’s massive reach, and his role as chairman for public-private partnership FinTech Atlanta. The two discussed the goals of FinTech Atlanta and industry trends to look out for.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia Equal Pay Day Analysis Shows Terrible Toll Gender Wage Gap Takes on State’s Women and Families
- Commuting Together: Our Response to the I-85 Collapse
- Uber offers discounts this week in wake of I-85 bridge collapse
- House speaker calls for transit agencies to ‘be made whole’
- More than 8,000 people have already voted ahead of Georgia’s April 18 special election
- Introducing Amazon Connect
- Pindrop’s Security and Authentication Technology Will Be Available With Amazon Connect
- Flashpoint First Round Application Deadline
In the National Headlines:
- Mercedes-Benz pulls ads from ‘The O’Reilly Factor’ — will others follow?
- Feds order Wells Fargo to rehire whistleblower who reported fraud
- Trump Administration Reopens H-1B Program, With a Twist
- Tesla, on a Hot Streak, Passes Ford in Investor Value
- In a First, Streaming Generated the Bulk of Annual Music Sales
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .