Technology Executives Roundtable Chairperson & Partner at Morris, Manning & Martin, John Yates, joined Dana in studio, along with Walter Czarnecki, President & CEO of OmniMetrix, and President of the Technology Executives Roundtable! John and Walter discussed Executive Compensation and explained the Annual Atlanta Technology Executive Compensation Survey findings.
Melissa Davis, Founder and CEO of Elev8 Hire Solutions discussed attracting and retaining talent and Elev8’s journey to success.
In the local headlines:
- RIDONKULOUS! Georgia Department of Transportation Commissioner Russell McMurry may get a $100K raise in wake of I-85 rebuild ( http://bit.ly/2vCIwia )
- John Lewis endorses Stacey Abrams for governor ( http://bit.ly/2vCCgqP )
- Sen. Fort: Clifton Corridor rail project ‘jumping the line’ ( http://bit.ly/2vCsYLf )
- Applications Open for the 2017 Atlanta International Startup Exchange Program ( http://bit.ly/2vD5dD4 )
- Wells Fargo’s closing hundreds of branches to cut costs as customers move to mobile ( http://bit.ly/2vCMOpG )
- Gov. Nathan Deal appoints wife of his chief of staff to state board ( http://on-ajc.com/2vCBs59 )
In the national headlines:
- Abuses Hide in the Silence of Nondisparagement Agreements ( http://nyti.ms/2vDke7O )
- Amazon jacked up Prime Day prices, misleading consumers, says seller ( http://fxn.ws/2urICe5 )
- Job seekers see companies with bad press as a big turn off ( http://cnb.cx/2urdcVj )
- Facebook’s cafeteria workers are demanding higher pay because they can’t afford to live in Silicon Valley (http://read.bi/2vD8rXc )
- Snapchat debuts its first daily news show ( http://cnnmon.ie/2vCEOFv )
- Microsoft Paint could get erased after 32 years ( http://cnnmon.ie/2vD3LAs )