In the Guest Chair:
Author of “WOO, WOW AND WIN,” Thomas Stewart joined us in studio today all the way from NYC. Thomas, explained the importance of great customer service and mentioned “You can’t create amazing customer service, you have to build it into your company.”
ATDC‘s General Manager Jen Bonnett was back in studio to dish on what’s new with the tech company. This weekend ATDC is hosting FINTECH HACK, their second hack-a-thon. The event is a competition for entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and innovators who are looking to take their ideas to the next level and of course, win prizes! If you’re interested, click HERE to register!
David Geddes, Founder & CEO of International Sports Technology Association joined us to kick off hour two! He explained why it’s important to grow sports within the technology market, dished on drone racing, and explained their upcoming Lean: Sports Technology Conference. Get your tickets today!
Sean Banks, Partner at TTV Capital was in studio to talk all things FinTech! Sean discussed innovation in Financial Services and dished on the upcoming FinTech GA 2017 event. This event is the premier tech even in the Southeast, covering topics like banking, commerce, mobility, data and more! You can purchase your tickets HERE.
In the Local Headlines:
- Atlanta tops Boston in Super Bowl TV ratings
- Georgia bill aims to set self-driving cars on track to go mainstream
- Hubbard named executive director of IgniteHQ
- Mobile Device Cloud Platform Kobiton Expands Beta Offering
In the National Headlines:
- Tech FirmsFight Immigration Order and claim the order harms U.S. business, innovation and growth
- Saks Owner Hudson’s Bay Makes Takeover Approach to Macy’s
- Lego launches a safe social network for kids share their creations
- Here’s Chipotle’s olan to win customers back this year
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .