In hour one, Lori Manns, the President of Quality Media Consultant Group joined us to talk corporate sponsors for entrepreneurs!
Hmmmm… that’s a thought!
If you have an audience – brands may want you.
Peggy Gulick, the Director of Business Process Improvement with AGCO , joined us in hour two to talk about use of Google Glass in manufacturing. It was my first time trying Google Glass… and gotta say, so cool! And yea, I used them to take a picture of New Guy Nick!
In the local headlines:
- Atlanta airport to build pedestrian bridges from parking garages ( http://bit.ly/2iXYkcW )
- The Plaza Theatre on Ponce is changing hands, the new owner plans to keep ‘Rocky Horror,’ but also diversify with new offerings ( http://bit.ly/2iXPvA8 ) Current owner Michael Furlinger will sell the to Christopher Escobar, who has served as executive director of the Atlanta Film Society for the past six years.
In the tech headlines:
- Nissan Hopes Drivers Will Turn to Its New Leaf ( http://on.wsj.com/2iVIOyq )
- Elon Musk predicts World War III ( http://cnnmon.ie/2iWkbSm )
- Tech CEOs to Trump: ‘Dreamers are vital’ ( http://cnnmon.ie/2iXvQQM )
- Apple finally speaks up on net neutrality ( http://cnnmon.ie/2iX2C4z )
- Breaking from tech giants, Democrats consider becoming an antimonopoly party ( http://wapo.st/2iVYAJE )