In the guest chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by GroundFloor CEO, Brian Dally. Brian and Dana discussed startups, investments, and playing by the rules.
Steve Nudelberg, Principal Thinking with On The Ball Marketing phoned in to discuss sales and the rules of engagement.
During hour two, Katie McMahon, General Manager for SoundHound, Inc. phoned in to talk SoundHound’s innovative technology and gave the first ever live-radio demonstration of HoundApp!
In the local headlines:
- Ponce City Market speeds up with Comcast (so what about the Google Fiber store?)
- Two metro Atlanta cities named ‘most genius‘ by Time.com
- 14th Street tower could soar to 70 stories
- Local/National: TSA plans hiring spree to speed up airport wait times
In the national headlines:
- LendingClub CEO Fired Over Faulty Loans
- Technology industry asks presidential candidates for attention
- Krispy Kreme to be Acquired by JAB Beech for $21 Per Share in Cash
- NC Bathroom Bill Battle Continues
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .