In the Guest Chair:
During hour one of today’s show, JJ Imbeaux, National Director of Sales for LeadKit, joined us in studio! JJ explained that Leadkit offers a best in class Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM. He explained why the company chose Atlanta and dished on our city’s amazing sales talent.
CEO Fred White and CMO Jon Harmer of LaaSer Critical Communications joined us in studio during hour two. The duo explained how LaaSer is helping to quicken the response time of 911 calls. When someone calls 911 from a mobile phone, they can’t find you more than 80% of the time, LaaSer is helping to fix this problem.
In the Local Headlines:
- DOT chief says I-85 should re-open by May 26
- That “Racist Pig Guy” Tommy Hunter from Gwinnett County has chosen to ‘ignore’ the ethics complaint against him
- Atlanta Braves’ brass discuss SunTrust Park issues at Billy Joel concert and plans to resolve them
- Mobile technology helps fuel SunTrust Park’s success (user numbers from the first game!)
In the National Headlines:
- Fox News co-president Bill Shine out in latest shake-up for network
- Twitter Teams Up With Bloomberg for 24/7 Streaming News
- TV Writer’s Strike?
- Are Pop-Up shops and short term leases the new way to do brick and mortar retail?
- Uber Interviews Heavyweights for a Crucial Job: Handling Travis Kalanick
- Uber’s top self-driving car exec steps aside amid lawsuit
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .