In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Billy Hoffman, Director of Products and Kathryn O’Day, COO, of Rigor joined us in studio! The hilarious duo talked ATV, growth, competition, and they’re hiring!
John Hope Bryant, Founder of Operation HOPE phoned in to discuss the affects credit scores have on communities and working with Sun Trust Bank here in Atlanta.
During hour two, Nate Halsey and Matt Reilly, of Mogean, Inc. joined us in studio to dish on location services on your mobile device and how to use them safely and effectively.
In the Local Headlines:
- Decatur Restaurant Chai Pani Wants You To Vote!
- Judge rules price-fixing suit against Delta, other airlines may proceed
- Georgia Supreme Court rules against gun-rights group
- Amendment #3 on the Georgia Ballot – A New Judicial Qualifications Commission or Keep the Old One?
- Incubator and Maker Space, Prototype Prime, Opens its Doors in Peachtree Corners
In the National Headlines:
- To everyone calling Microsoft’s new computer an iMac: You’re wrong
- Fox News offers Megyn Kelly more than $20 million
- Zenefits Reboots as Z2. But It Might Not Be Enough
- When President Obama leaves office, his @Potus tweets leave with him
- Study says Uber and Lyft have racial discrimination Problems
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play