Happy Tech Tuesday AND Pi Day! That’s right it’s 3.14 day and you should celebrate! Whether that’s with a slice of pie, a pizza pie, or simply by memorizing the never ending number. And while you’re at it…listen to a replay of today’s show by clicking the link above!
In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Kenji Kuramoto, Founder and CEO of Acuity joined us in studio to talk accounting and bookkeeping. Acuity is an accounting and financial services company that helps build scalable accounting processes for growing businesses. Kenji, offered helpful tips for growing businesses and talked industry trends.
President of Wholly Wholesome, Doon Wintz phoned in to dish on his all-natural and healthy pies. With great tasting organic ingredients, Wholly Wholesome pies are great for those with food allergies (ahem Dana) and those who want to eat clean but delicious at the same time. You can pick up your own pie at Whole Foods, Sprouts, and other markets near you!
Healthcare and benefits are hot topics currently in our country. Bethany Schenk, Founder and CEO of Web Benefits Design phoned in to talk Republican’s Obamacare Repeal, what that could mean for our country, and tax credits.
In the Local Headlines:
- SB85 – Bill to Allow Limited Direct Sales from Breweries and Distilleries Passes Vote in House of Representatives
- Underground Atlanta sale likely to happen by end of March
- Arby’s reports data breach
- UGA Offers Daylong Conference on Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
In the National Headlines:
- Marissa Mayer could get $23 million severance
- Facebook updates policies to prohibit surveillance
- CBO Sees 24 Million More Uninsured, $337 Billion Deficit Cut in Coming Decade With GOP Health Plan
- The GOP’s Obamacare replacement is going to disproportionately affect one group
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Sets Sights on Australia—Via Twitter
- Intel Buys Mobileye in $15.3 Billion Bid to Lead Self-Driving Car Market
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .