In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Anastasia Simon, Sales Consultant for SoftWear Automation, and Jeff Perkins, CMO of QASymphony. Anastasia talked robots, technology and fashion, while Jeff discussed his journey from the corporate world to the world of startups.
During hour two, Adam Markel, Author of “PIVOT” and CEO of New Peaks, phoned in to to talk re-inventing your life and gaining momentum.
In the Local Headlines:
- Google Fiber announces pricing and plans for Atlanta
- Fired airport GM’s letter to Mayor demands apology, alleges slander, threatens lawsuit
- Atlanta Braves top out construction of SunTrust Park
- Atlanta firm partners with reality TV star on new app
- Georgia Tech Foundation to acquire Midtown’s historic Biltmore
In the National Headlines:
- LinkedIn to be acquired by Microsoft cancels Apple WWDC viewing party
- Lots of announcements at Apple’s WWDC conference including bringing Siri to your Mac and opening up Messages
- FanDuel, DraftKings Talk Merger
- Cerberus to Provide Gawker With $22 Million Bankruptcy Loan
- Amazon faces $350,000 fine for improperly shipping Liquid Fire
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .