In the guest chair:
Kashi Sehgal, Executive Director of SouthWiRED (formerly Digital Atlanta – first year under the new name) joined us for today’s show. We debriefed SouthWiRED happenings and last week’s conference. We shared interviews from the conference with Brandon Beeken from Wayin, and speakers focused on the SouthWiRED student track Jennifer Osbon from Terry College of Business at UGA and Joe Koufman from AgencySparks.
In the headlines:
- Braves attendance lowest in 10 years. Will the new stadium bring in fans back? And what happens for the two years between now and then?
- PEOPLExpress postpones service resumption
- Delta raises bar for elite frequent fliers
- Planner sought for Atlanta aerotropolis
- Home Depot now facing 21 class-action lawsuits over data breach
- Atlanta No. 14 Rattiest City in the country