In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana had the pleasure of hosting Steve Case, Co- Founder of AOL, CEO of Revolution LLC, and Author of “The Third Wave.” Steve and Dana discussed his new book, impact investing, and Rise of the Rest.
During hour two, Dana was joined by David Barton, Managing Director at UHY Advisors. David was in to talk all things cyber security and why we should all be more cautious about what we share.
In the Local Headlines:
- Falcons plan lower food prices at new stadium
- Falcons owner Arthur Blank “feels good” about Atlanta’s Super Bowl bid
- Coca-Cola toasts 130th anniversary, gives $1.8M to Centennial Olympic Park District
- The Perimeter Community Improvement Districts has launched a $100,000 study looking for ways to improve “last-mile” connectivity in the Perimeter area.
- Turkish Airlines to begin nonstop service from Atlanta to Istanbul
- South City Kitchen Buckhead to open May 24
- Flight attendant charged with taking 1,500 mini-bottles of liquor
In the National Headlines:
- Apple Partners with SAP and Aims to Get in Your Business
- Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway has now officially taken a $1.1 billion position in Apple, according to fresh SEC filings.
- Mark Cuban says he was recruited to run for president against Donald Trump, but he believes “it’s too late” to enter the race as a third party or independent candidate.
- Get ready for G.Fast. — a new technology that can deliver blazing fast internet over the wires you already have in your home.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to Meet With Conservatives Over Trending Topics
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .