In the Guest Chair:
Steven Cook, Founder and manager of FortuneCMO, LLC joined us in studio during hour one of the show! Steven was in to talk all things SXSW, pitching, and startups!
During hour two of the show, David Burns, Vice President of Network Technology for QTS was in studio to talk cyber security, GBI & FBI.
In the Local Headlines:
- The pilots’ union for Southwest Airlines (the #2 carrier in Atlanta) is calling for ouster of CEO Gary Kelly and COO Mike Van de Ven
- Atlanta Braves’ SunTrust Park to be ‘most technologically advanced stadium in the country’
- Fogo de Chão to open second Atlanta restaurant
- Duracell moving AA, AAA battery production, jobs to LaGrange, Ga., plant
- United seeks more space at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson
- Decatur is Greater According to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Best Cities for Startups List
In the National Headlines:
- Uber sells its China business to Didi Chuxing for cash AND an 18% share of the business
- Apple drops a new iOS 10 beta with a hundred new emojis
- Tesla and SolarCity Agree to $2.6 Billion Deal
- Nick Denton files for bankruptcy, vows Gawker will keep going
- Volkswagen Faces South Korea Sales Ban
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .