In the Guest Chair:
The one and only Tino Mantella, President and CEO of TAG joined Dana in studio during hour one this morning! Tino discussed the importance of technology, what’s next for TAG, and gave an inside look into his twelve years with the organization.
Jared Miller, CTO of AMB Sports and Entertainment and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium aka “The Benz” as Dana likes to say, joined us to dish on technology that helps improve fan experience, food, and the 2,000 TV’s that will be placed throughout the stadium.
During hour two, Hillery Champagne, Director of Mobility Industry Expansion and Economic Development for Metro Atlanta Chamber and David Bailey, GSMA‘s Director of Marketing for North America were in to talk Mobility Live!
In the Local Headlines:
- Tenet Healthcare pays $513 million for Atlanta hospital kickback scheme
- Delta Air Lines using same tax tool as Trump, not paying federal income taxes
- Anthem eyes Midtown for technology center, will create more than 1,000 jobs
- Atlanta couple charged in scheme to defraud Staples out of $1.4M
- The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) in partnership with the Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) will host the 3rd Annual Mobility Live! HackBack
- TAG Hosts Chili Cook off Competition
In the National Headlines:
- Morgan Stanley sued for using ‘sales contests’ to churn out loans
- Illinois to Suspend Investment Activity with Wells Fargo
- House Committee Taps Mylan for More Information on EpiPen Price Figures
- Facebook Introduces Marketplace: Buy and Sell with Your Local Community (Bye, bye Craigslist?)
- Facebook goes after its next billion users with Messenger Lite
- Robot pizza place introduces high-tech delivery trucks
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .