It’s Tech Tuesday on The Dana Barrett Show!
In the Guest Chair:
Mark Speece, Founder of StokeSignals joined Dana in studio to talk branding and to discuss Donald Trump & Mike Pence’s campaign logo.
CEO and Co-Founder of mLevel, Jordan Fladell, also joined Dana in studio. Jordan, who’s company recently relocated to Atlanta, was in to talk choosing ATL, education, and technology.
In the Local Headlines:
- Mayor Reed Sits Down with Community Activists/Protestors
- National Women’s Business Council Coming to Atlanta to Hold Town Hall Meeting on Diversity
- Coca-Cola sign at Manuel’s Tavern being restored this week
- The newest Atlanta Hawk, Dwight Howard, plans to buy one the most-talked-about homes in Atlanta’s booming luxury real estate market
- MARTA rolls out a double-decker bus
In the National Headlines:
Yahoo’s final days?
- Tiny Hard Drive Uses Single Atoms to Store Data
- Murdoch Brothers’ Challenge: What Happens Next at Fox News?
- U.S. Investigates Whether Fiat Chrysler Inflated Sales Figures
- Xbox One S to Arrive Aug. 2 as Microsoft Seeks Sales Momentum
- Jeff Bezos plays an alien in the latest Star Trek movie
- YouTube Is Becoming Many YouTubes to Keep Its Video Crown
- Polaroid Swing Thinks the World Needs a Better Photo App
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .