In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Josh Lieberman, President of KMS Technology. Josh, discussed offshore outsourcing and explained how KMS makes outsourcing easier and more efficient.
During hour two, Michelangelo Ho, Fintech atalyst for ATDC joined Dana in the studio. Michelangelo and Dana chatted about Worldpay and ATDC’s FinTech program.
Allon Bach, CEO of Vroom, phoned in to talk all things cars. Bach explained that Vroom is the world’s largest online car retailer and how simple it is to buy online.
In the Local Headlines:
- Mayor Reed: Long lines an ‘element’ in dismissal of Atlanta airport chief
- Kasim Reed: ‘I think I’ve got another campaign in me’
- Atlanta to bid new parking contract next month
- Atlanta City Studio launches at Ponce City Market
- MARTA rolls out ‘bendy’ buses
- Shaq buys metro Atlanta compound for $1.15 million
In the National Headlines:
- Nonprofit Uber alternative springs from Austin tech minds
- Lyft Will Let People Schedule Rides 24 Hours in Advance
- Angelina Jolie has been hired as a professor at the London School of Economics
Google’s modular phone is coming, finally
- Facebook: Investigation found no ‘systematic’ bias
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .