In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, the one and only, Brandon Smith, The Workplace Therapist, joined us in studio to talk corporate politics and offered a secret strategy to handling them. And here’s another secret: it’s The. Best. Ever.
During hour two, Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director at Progressive Medical joined us in studio to talk stem cells and Olympic athlete recovery.
In the Local Headlines:
- Margaritaville hopes to drop anchor in downtown Atlanta
- MidiCi pizzeria planned for Midtown’s 999 Peachtree building – might be yummy, but does raise questions about the once promised “Midtown Mile”
- Metro Atlanta Chamber gets on-board with Imagine Music Festival through ChooseATL
In the National Headlines:
- Ryan Lochte’s apology tour: Two interviews, two languages
- Agency Uses Clickbait For Charities
- Something’s Gone Wrong At Starbucks, According To Baristas
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .