In hour one, Enore Ceola CEO & President of Mionetto USA joined us on the phone to talk about prosecco, how it differs from champagne. Best quote of the day… when I asked Enore what food prosecco goes best with he said “proscecco goes best with friends”!
Then in hour two, Jenn Agnew, Atlanta Magazine was in to discuss the publication’s Give Atlanta Challenge that will be running through Tuesday, November 14! In an effort to raise awareness and funds for a variety of Atlanta-area nonprofits, Atlanta magazine has created this platform in order to allow the organizations to share their stories with the most influential members of the Atlanta community.
The Challenge has already raised over $94,000 and Atlanta magazine plans to contributing an additional $40,000 in prizes to the top fund-raising organizations.
In the Local Headlines:
In the National Headlines:
- To combat revenge porn, Facebook wants some users to send their intimate photos http://cnnmon.ie/2zMGAZW
- Louis C.K. Crossed a Line Into Sexual Misconduct, 5 Women Say http://nyti.ms/2zpLX0u
- André Balazs, Celebrity Hotelier, Is Accused of Groping http://nyti.ms/2ztFcLc
- Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 http://wapo.st/2zrEy0I
- Republicans Say Roy Moore Should Withdraw From Senate Race If Allegations Are True http://bit.ly/2zq1cqn
- Snap’s Rise and Fall: How a Big, Splashy IPO Prompted the Doubters to Keep Mum http://on.wsj.com/2zLnJyi
- Starbucks’ Howard Schultz slams GOP tax plan as ‘fool’s gold’ http://cnnmon.ie/2zKm6AV
- Obamacare enrollment soars in first four days http://cnnmon.ie/2zLoszw