In the Guest Chair:
It’s Monday, July 11th and we’ve got some major stories topping today’s headlines.
The Bahamas tells its citizens to be cautious when traveling to the U.S. and the newly popular Pokemon Go game has been used to target armed-robbery victims. These stories and more were covered this morning.
Family Lawyer and member of The Dana Barrett Show Business Book Club, Max Ruthenberg-Marshall joined us in studio this morning. Max was in to discuss this month’s book club read “UNDER THE BUS,” and weighed in on the inequality women face within the workplace.
In the Local Headlines:
- Georgia Supreme Court OKs class-action suit targeting SunTrust Bank
- Atlanta KPMG senior partner, two others charged with insider trading
- Score free food at Chick-fil-A on Cow Appreciation Day
In the National Headlines:
- Bahamas tells its citizens traveling to U.S.: Be careful
- Carlson v. Ailes case deepens as decades-old harassment claims surface
- Theranos Dealt Sharp Blow as Elizabeth Holmes Is Banned From Operating Labs
- Police: Pokemon Go has been used to target armed-robbery victims
- Amazon Wants People to Pay for Podcasts
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .