In the Guest Chair:
During hour one, Dana was joined by Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director at Progressive Medical Center. Dr. Agolli and Dana discussed the benefits of drinking coffee before working out, overdosing on over-the- counter medications, and the pros and cons of taxing soda.
During hour two, James Swartz, Shareholder at Polsinelli, phoned in to talk non-disparagement agreements from both the employee and employer perspective. They discussed this recent article from The New York Times.
In the Local Headlines:
- The power of free: Chick-fil-a app hits number one iTunes store
- Well known Atlanta entrepreneur Alan Dabbiere shifts focus to Internet of Things
- South Buckhead Eyesore getting new life…Former Justin’s to become Emory medical office building
- Atlanta City Council could reduce TSPLOST tax hike
In the National Headlines:
- Facebook turns on Safety Check in Orlando – first in U.S.
- Gawker files for bankruptcy and puts itself up for auction
- Chipotle dethroned as America’s favorite Tex-Mex brand
- China Helps Ease Hollywood’s Wounds
- Under Armour’s New Steph Curry ‘Chef’ Shoe Gets Cooked
- Google Denies Accusations It Manipulated Searches for Hillary Clinton
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .