Shopping, Food, and Gossip. These are just a few of our favorite things! From the Taylor Swift and Kanye feud to Taste of Atlanta- All of this and more were covered this morning!
In the Guest Chair:
Dale DeSena, Founder of Taste of Atlanta phoned in to dish on the upcoming festival. With tons of local restaurants participating, this is definitely a Midtown event you don’t want to miss! Early-bird tickets went on sale today, make sure you stop at a participating location to get yours! You can find the list of where to purchase your tickets HERE.
Elizabeth Wagmeister, Page Six TV On-Air Contributor and journalist at Variety phoned in to dish on the latest celebrity gossip and give the inside scoop on Page Six TV! Did you know Leonard DiCaprio may have a new crush? You’ll have to tune in to Page Six tonight to find out who the mystery woman is!
Alton Lane‘s Co-Founder, Colin Hunter, phoned in to give us an inside look at how his company is making custom shopping for men an enjoyable experience. With bourbon bars and easy-ordering, Alton Lane should be your go-to for ordering custom menswear!
In the Local Headlines:
- Cobb Co. sued after taking land to build I-285 bridge for SunTrust Park
- Kroger rolling out ClickList online service across Atlanta
- Dunwoody digital billboard comes down after court ruling
- Chicago tech firm mLevel relocates headquarters to Atlanta
In the National Headlines:
- CEO places full page ad in NYT… It’s a letter to Donald Trump and it call his campaign is un-American
- “Ghostbusters,” the Sony reboot of the 1984 classic, managed an estimated $46 million at the box office in its opening weekend.
- VW Vows to Compensate Dealers for Tainted Diesels
- Takata Settles Airbag Suit, Averting Testimony by Its Chief
- Apple, in Seeming Jab at Spotify, Proposes Simpler Songwriting Royalties
- Pokemon Go crashes and hackers claim responsibility
- Starbucks and McDonald’s move to block porn from their Wi-Fi networks
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .