Matt Weinstein, the Executive Chef at ONE. midtown kitchen, a Concentrics Restaurants joined us to talk about food trends, share his journey to becoming an Executive Chef, and give us the details exclusive “5-6-7” dining experience now available every Thursday. Each week diners can experience five off-the-menu courses created by Executive Chef Matt Weinstein at the six chef’s counter seats at 7 p.m. for $55 per person.
To make a reservation, call ONE. midtown kitchen at 404.892.4111 or visit onemidtownkitchen.com .
In the local headlines:
- Credit card scam at Gwinnett movie theater could affect hundreds ( http://on-ajc.com/2w7E9vI )
- Emory’s effort to join Atlanta hits a snag as DeKalb seeks concessions ( http://bit.ly/2w7OKXs )
- Sen. David Perdue introduces legal immigration reforms ( http://bit.ly/2w7Sybi )
- Clermont Lounge NOT Reopening this Weekend ( http://bit.ly/2w7BEJX )
- Fast-casual concepts turn to screw-top jars for to-go convenience ( http://bit.ly/2w81vRU )
- Will automation supplant the restaurant worker? ( http://bit.ly/2w7NlQZ )
- The Hottest Food and Drink Trends of 2017 ( http://bit.ly/2w88pa0 )
- Is Halo Top Ice Cream Good For You? ( http://bit.ly/2w7Y51J )
In the national headlines:
- Trump Signs Russia Sanctions Bill He Calls ‘Seriously Flawed’ ( http://on.wsj.com/2w81jSE )
- Time is Money: Nearly Half of Workers Would Take Extra Vacation Time over a Pay Raise ( http://read.bi/2w7eALo )
- Yesterday, Amazon held a hiring blitz seeking a total of 50,000 workers in 12 cities ( http://bit.ly/2w7sXzl )
- Uber, Lyft Face Setback in Push to Block Seattle Union Effort ( http://on.wsj.com/2w7Pufv )