In the Guest Chair:
Jamie Turner, CEO of SIXTY (and our good friend!) joined us in studio during hour one. SIXTY, a marketing consultancy, helps businesses to solve their marketing problems. Jamie and Dana discussed non-linear marketing, digital marketing, and why it’s important to track your results.
The doctor was in the house during hour two! That’s right. Dr. Gez Agolli, Managing Director of Progressive Medical joined us in studio to answer all of our (and your) health questions. Dr. Agolli discussed Cryotherapy, self-diagnosis, and seasonal defective disorder.
In the Local Headlines:
- Gambling to be front and center at Georgia General Assembly
- Big new film studio set to open, with a new name
- New retail, restaurants adding to Chamblee’s rebirth
- UGA forecast: Ga. growth to stay ahead of nation’s
In the National Headlines:
- ‘Rogue One’ lands with $290 million worldwide box office debut
- Uber’s Clash With Regulators Moves to Self-Driving Cars
- Net Neutrality Is Dead. Here’s Who Will Profit From Its Demise (Fox Business)
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .