In the Guest Chair:
This morning on The Dana Barrett Show, Dana was joined by IKEA Atlanta’s Store Manager, Jill Matherson, and the Artistic Director for Dad’s Garage Theatre‘s, Kevin Gillese. Jill was in to dish on IKEA’s culture and explained that IKEA wants all of their employees to grow and thrive. The hilarious Kevin Gillese was in to talk all things BaconFest 2016, and explained why it’s important to love your job.
In the National Headlines:
- Obama’s in Cuba — mending fences, what does it all mean for business?
- Pope Francis hit one million Instagram followers within 12 hours of launching his account.
- Coca-Cola Co. among 60 corporations backing federal ban on discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- CNN to Pump $20 Million Into Digital Expansion.
In the Local Headlines:
- NFL says Georgia religious exemptions bill might cost Atlanta Super Bowl bid.
- Uber & Lyft say airport ride-share plan won’t fly.
- With two days left, major bills still in play at Georgia Legislature.
- City Winery Atlanta reschedules initial concert lineup.
For other events and appearances: Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.
Take The Dana Barrett Show with you wherever you go with the biz 1190 mobile app, available at the App Store and on Google Play.