In the guest chair:
During Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE segment, Dr. Paul Cox of Oculus Longevity Center was on to talk about women’s health.
Malenka Warner, Managing Director of Atlanta Daybook and Moderator of Possible Woman 2016 Conference joined Dana during hour one as well. Melenka discussed the upcoming conference and explained why you’ll want to attend.
During the second hour, Jamie Turner, Executive Director of the Mobile X Festival & Founder of 60 Second Marketer and Jeffrey Tobias Halter, President of YWomen joined Dana in studio. Jamie discussed his upcoming festival, while Jeffrey explained why it’s important to engage men in women’s leadership issues.
In the Local Headlines:
- There are lots of analogies about business being a sport, but the opposite is also true – sports are big business…
- Two projects planned for Brookhaven.
- An aging downtown Atlanta hotel is set to get a $20 million makeover.
- More than 400 Atlantans will be laid off as a big call center company moves their jobs overseas.
- Delta’s lease renewal at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport ready for review by the Atlanta City Council
In the National Headlines:
- Sponsoring a political convention may not be good business this year.
- Evolve or Perish – Intel to cut 12,000 jobs
- There’s a global banana crisis
- A woman most likely will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/.