In the guest chair:
Jill Binkley, Executive Director of TurningPoint Breast Cancer Rehabilitation, was Dana’s guest for today’s Vein Innovations VITAL EDGE. Jill explained that there is a physical and emotional side to breast cancer recovery and that at TurningPoint, they focus on both.
Kevin Peak, Chief Popper at Caja Popcorn also joined Dana in studio. Kevin & Dana discussed National Small Business Week, marketing strategies, and what makes Caja Popcorn unique.
In the local headlines:
- Gov. Deal vetoes ‘campus carry’ bill
- TSA to close South Security checkpoint at Hartfield temporarily
- Another restaurant and the new Shops Buckhead Atlanta closes its doors.
- TacoFest was apparently a bit of disaster…
In the national headlines:
- 4 crying babies brought a free flight for JetBlue passengers
- Martin Shkreli will soon face new charges.
- Barbara Corcoran to female entrepreneurs: Hike up your skirts
- NYT Being Sued over alleged ‘Culture of Discrimination’
- Johnson & Johnson lost another lawsuit
For other events and appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .