In the Guest Chair:
Comcast had a BIG announcement today, and Alex Horwitz, VP of Public Relations for Comcast South joined us to share the big news! The company will now be offering 1-Gig service for small businesses! Faster internet at a low price, what’s better than that?
Having a bad hair day? Erin Freer, Owner of Blo Bow Dry Bar can help! Erin talked franchising, why she loves the fun and flirty brand, and of course, hair!
In the Local Headlines:
- Boston Globe Article says... ‘It’s hard to get pumped up about a Super Bowl against… Atlanta’
- General Assembly to take up casino gambling – but horse racing is off the table
- Comcast launches 1-gig service for smaller businesses
- DeKalb commission OK’s sale of PDK land to Brookhaven
- Atlanta’s SalesLoft raises $14.5 million at $100 million valuation, will add 85 jobs
- Atlanta-based Canadian consul general warns against scrapping NAFTA
In the National Headlines:
- How the Yahoo Probe Points to Possible Cover-Up
- Museums Are Collecting Women’s March Signs as Historical Artifacts
- PepsiCo Gives Its ‘Premium’ Water a Super Bowl Push
- At Wells Fargo, Bank Branches Were Tipped Off to Inspections
- How do you inspire women to run for office? Elect Trump.
For Other Events and Appearances:
Check out Dana’s event calendar: http://danabarrett.com/events/ .